Make the right move
SecurEnvoy is always looking for talented individuals who enjoy the challenge of working with next generation security solutions , within a young dynamic company. Each person can make an impact in a team environment, where you can see the results of your efforts. If you have a sound knowledge of IT security and the ability to succeed, please contact us to discuss career options that are available.
Support Engineer (Third Line) – Based Theale, Berkshire
Salary range 32-38k - Permanent
To provide 9-5 business support to our Global (UK, EMEA, ROW) customers, co-ordinate, log and provide resolution of support calls. Manage their closure or internal escalation if required.
To fully test both existing and new software as well as any patch releases, documenting testing scenarios and results. Provide feedback to engineering.
A highly capable individual, that can work unsupervised. Must be a good communicator and technically adept, have a “can do” attitude to work. Ability to diagnose complex problems and use own initiative when resolving customer issues is paramount.
Reporting to: Global Head of Pre Sales
Responsibilities of Job:
- Provide remote support via telephone and webx technologies.
- Understand customer issues and provide corrective measures to ensure an on time fault resolution.
- Diagnose a wide range of issues in response to cases raised by customers.
- Communicate with all levels of our Global customers, keeping customers fully updated in support cases.
- Carry out QA testing and documentation
- Build test environments (Windows OS both desktop and server)
- Networking technologies
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft IIS, SSL, cookie control and validation
- RADIUS protocol
- Authentication protocols (NTLM, PAP, CHAP)
- AD LDAP servers and their operation
- VPN and SSL VPN protocols and operation
- Citrix technologies
- Cisco technologies
- Accreditation in Microsoft, Citrix or other VPN vendor
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
using the power of
tokenless two factor
deliver emails securely
See how much you could save by going Tokenless: