Tokenless multi-factor authentication for disaster recovery and business continuity
When severe weather hits, transport strikes disrupt commuters or the threat of terrorist attacks occur; the need for secure immediate access is critical. Allowing users to gain immediate remote access with a password alone, isn't strong enough.
- On premises software or hosted via managed provider
- Stay connected with employees in the case of an emergency and share critical information
- Use your mobile phone instead of a traditional hardware token in the case of an emergency
- Easiest MFA logon experience in the industry
- Automatically deploy ICE users via LDAP group membership
- Deployment can scale to 100,000 users per hour
- Fixed yearly cost, pay per user, with no hidden extras
With no software to deploy to the end user. SMS allows a rapid deployment to your user base. Any mobile device or phone that can receive an SMS message is supported. This approach expands the range of users to include not only internal staff but also third-parties and even consumers. Your entire business or emergency network can be deployed rapidly.
Real Time alerting
While phone and voice communications are often jammed in an emergency, SMS often receives priority. Real Time alerts are passed to all employees or emergency staff letting them know what to do and details about the emergency. Further instructions are included along with a One time Passcode. The user simply follows the instructions and can then continue working. This is a seamless workplace transition experience at scale.
In Case of Emergency provides clients with the ability to turn on strong, multi factor authentication for users in the event of an emergency. ICE allows companies to turn On and OFF as required. As Ice uses SMS as the method of alerting users, there is no hardware to purchase or deploy. It is simply a case of turning it ON.