Delivering secure email without prior relationship and with two factor authentication for non repudiation.
Sending and receiving encrypted emails is not an easy or simple experience. Businesses rely on email with an increasing amount of sensitive data sent across their networks. A revolutionary approach that doesn't suffer from the overheads of deployment and encryption management; just rock-solid security to give you 100% confidence in your business communications.
- On premises software or hosted via managed provider
- Send sensitive documents to anyone, anywhere without being blocked.
- No prior relationships, no recipients pre-registration.
- Supporting recipients on any email environment including Hotmail/GMail
- No software or plug in at the recipient's side
- Encrypted emails sent via HTTPS after strong authentication
- Communication not blocked by email filters
- Guaranteed read notification with time stamp
- Ideal for sending sensitive documents securely
Delivering Secure Emails to any recipient anywhere on any email client.
SecurMail is a revolutionary patented method of sending email securely. Its approach doesn't suffer from the complexity of traditional digital certificate based solutions and doesn't get blocked by email virus checkers that can't decrypt messages.
There is no need for a prior relationship, no requirement to add software or even share passwords with the recipient. All that is needed is contact information that includes the recipients email address and mobile number.
The server software can be installed on any existing Microsoft Windows server and supports virtual environments.
SecurEnvoys solution is ideal for companies running Microsoft Outlook and delivers secure emails to ANY recipient and ANY email environment.
SecurMail enables you to send and receive email using Two-Factor authentication, encryption and SSL technology. Two-factor authentication is a security process that confirms user identities using two distinctive factors - something you have (your mobile phone) and something emailed to you (your pickup URL). By requiring two different forms of identification, you can make sure that the emails intended recipient is the only person who can read the mail.
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2003R2
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2008R2
- Windows 2012
- Windows 2012 R2
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Any Web Browser
No integration or software required at the recipient end just the user's regular email client and a web browser.
- SecurEnvoy uses your existing company's LDAP server as its database, no schema changes required
- Supported LDAP Types:-
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Novel eDirectory
- Sun Directory Server
- SecurEnvoy Managed Users via Microsoft Lightweight Directory Service (LDS or ADAM)
- Other LDAP Compliant servers
- Passcode Generation utilises FIPS 140-2 compliant algorithm
- Brute force attack protection
- All user data is stored with AES 256 bit encryption
- Fishing Attack Prevention
- Intrusion Prevention
- Key Stroke Logging Defence
- Lost or Stolen Mobile Phone is disabled at the server.
- Cookie high jacking defence
- Cross site scripting defence
- A full complement of apps are available for all device types. No mobile data is used nor does the user have to be online.
- SMS messages delivered via a GSM commercial strength modem , supported modems: Multitech, Wavecom, Siemens
- SMS message via hardware modem rack
- SMS messages via a third party web gateway
- Email Passcodes
- VoIP Phone calls
Enterprise Class Solution
Full multi-domain support with redundancy and fault tolerance built-in.
"particulary well suited to businesses with a large remote workforce"ComputingSecurity
Two-Factor Authentication for Regulatory Compliance
Businesses and Organisations are no longer able to ignore Two-factor authentication. It is now a major part of all users day-to-day work and home lives. Compliance and regulatory standards have to be met and adhered to.
SecurEnvoy is the most flexible and cost effective solution in the Two-factor market. SecurEnvoy provides Tokenless Two Factor solutions that meet and exceed regulatory compliance such as PCI Data Security Standards, GCSx CoCo, HIPAA, SOX, ISO 27001, and other industry regulations.
- PCI Data Security Standards,
- ISO 27001,
SecurEnvoy has a suite of Tokenless Two Factor authentication solutions that can leverage devices an end user has access to, in their day day work. This can be a mobile phone, a physical landline or direct dial extension or a device such as a tablet or P.C. SecurEnvoy are just not limited to a mobile phone, but provides solutions for how users like to work and with what devices.