Pioneering Authentication with Security Beyond Boundaries
Breadth of SecurAccess
SecurAccess is a leading authentication product – trusted by organisations of all sizes thanks to its flexibility and unparalleled security. Get the confidence to realise your organisation’s full digital potential, no matter what the size, scale, or technology requirements in a cloud, on premise or a hybrid solution, we have you covered.
In the event of an emergency, many organisations allow remote users to authenticate with a standard password. But this is when the need for secured access is at its highest: during emergency situations corporate defences are at their weakest and the threat from attack at its greatest. SecurICE provides clients with the ability to turn on strong, multi-factor authentication for users in the event of an emergency. Deployment is easy and flexible to quickly scale and integrate across emergency response teams - the perfect emergency MFA system.
With increasing reliance on IT, the number and complexity of passwords per user becomes serious overhead. Forced password resets and missing or forgotten user logins can overwhelm a helpdesk and detract from important projects and department priorities. SecurPassword allows the user to take control over a password reset using a multi-factor authentication experience, making the problem easily, securely and quick to resolve.
SecurMail enables you to send and receive email using Multi-Factor authentication, encryption and SSL technology. The authentication process confirms user identities using distinctive factors - something you have (like your mobile phone) and something emailed to you (your pickup URL). By requiring multiple forms of identification, you can make sure that the messages intended recipient is the only person who can read the information.
SecurCloud was launched to create a platform for customers and providers to choose how and who they want to deliver fully managed tokenless Multi-Factor Authentication services.
SecurCloud empowers the customer and offers choice by providing all the benefits of Strong Authentication from one to hundreds of thousands of users - all deployed within minutes by your chosen Cloud partner. For end users, our Cloud solution is offered by YOUR partner and this is YOUR choice.
Security options for all scenarios
SecurAccess has the flexibility to scale easily and quickly whether you need 10 or tens of thousands of licenses. Our technology will integrate seamlessly in a cloud, on premise or a hybrid solution.
Split Seed Records
Robust seed management delivers an authentication solution you can trust.
- We use FIPS 140-2 random-number SMS codes
- Keys are never stored on devices in their entirety
- As a result, malware cannot copy a key or call external APIs
- No sensitive data is ever stored by SecurAccess
Harness the power of Active Directory (AD) and other LDAP-based servers.
- All replication is already performed by your existing infrastructure
- Deployment is as simple as adding a user to an existing AD group
- No schema change is required thanks to the use of existing attributes
- Unlimited multiple domains can be configured
Convenience and flexibility from this comprehensive SSO solution.
- Integration with Microsoft ADFS provides outstanding compatibility
- The widest array of support for SAML-aware applications
- Integrates with Microsoft ADFS – outshining proprietary-SAML-server products
- Allows for cloud and on-premise single sign-on
A versatile open-API solution that adapts as your business evolves.
- Open APIs allow developers direct configuration access
- Built using the Representational State Transfer (REST) framework
- Automate the creation and modification of users
- Extends to authentication via HTTP web call
Integration with your favourite vendors
Our solutions were designed by a team that understands the increasing demands on security infrastructure. We integrate with every major technology platform – making authentication easier and faster to deploy.
Support for the leading virtual private network solutions, including:
AEP (Ultra Electronics), Array Networks, Astaro, Barracuda Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, Cisco, Citrix, F5 Networks, Fortinet, Juniper Networks, Microsoft, Palo Alto Networks, SonicWall, Sophos, WatchGuard Technologies
Compatibility with SAML-claims-aware cloud platforms, featuring:
A10 Networks, Amazon, CA Technologies, F5 Networks, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Ping Identity, Salesforce, Shibboleth, VMware
Integration with major remote desktop services, including:
Ericom Software, Linux, Microsoft, VMware
Firewalls and Portals
Our comprehensive support extends to web portals, firewalls and more, such as:
- Firewalls: Check Point Software Technologies, Palo Alto Networks
- Web portals: Linux, Microsoft
- Laptop encryption: Sophos
More of our Integrations
Our team is constantly working with our partners to expand our integration offerings. Our team is available to help you navigate any deployment environment and review your integration needs.
We are the only provider of secure solutions that offer the freedom and flexibility with hosting options to suit any business needs.
Hybrid Solution - Host it Your Way
Unsurpassed versatility from the only cloud and on-premise solution.
- Hosting options to suit your business
- Uniquely deployable both on-premise and in the cloud
- Private cloud solution available via Amazon AWS and Azure
- Can also be deployed to an independent private cloud
Reduce the costs of deploying and supporting your authentication platform.
- Deploy to thousands of users in minutes with our deployment wizard
- Automatic mass deployment of up to 100k users per hour*
- Simple deployment tools, including self-enrolment
- Move devices securely, quickly and easily
*Dependent on LDAP or group membership
Market-leading breadth in the number of passcode types supported.
- Pre-loaded passcode eliminates SMS delivery delays
- Real-time passcodes with support for SMS flash messages
- Day codes and multiple-day codes available
- Temporary codes can switch back to one-time codes after expiry
The ultimate range of passcode delivery options, catering for every organisation.
- Passcodes can be received by virtually any method
- SMS messages delivered via a GSM commercial-strength modem
- Secure email and soft-token applications for every device
- Voice and VoIP call, with passcodes entered in the phone’s keypad
Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Sed porttitor lectus nibh.